Saturday 17 February 2007

an introduction


So this is the beginning of my very first blog, Dear Reader. Although I remain completely loyal to pen and parchment, I have decided to begin a blog to meet like-minded people.
I live in Australia, I am seventeen, and I like to sew, read, knit, draw, paint, act, faire du velo, bake, dance, babysit, write and cartwheel.
I have a little brother- Sebastian, he is 14 and quickly becoming bigger than me! I also have some little friends, probably the one I will write most about is Molly Rose. She is the Little Friend Susan to my Milly-Molly-Mandy! I'd say.
I like to think that my dress sense is whimsical, and mostly handmade. Also. I get excited by very wholesome things, like swollen baby bumps, rising dough, freshly-spun lambswool, old crumbly books and children in beautiful clothes.
At the moment I am very excited about the impending gloriousness of Autumn and every puddle-splashing, leaf-crunching opportunity.
I go to a lovely little school where I mainly do Art, Literature, French and Theatre. I love school and all of my chums there. When I grow up, which is apparantly at the end of this year, I will go to Paris and probably fall in love or something of equal grownupedness. So please, watch this space. I will be back with writings of things that I have actually made. I promise!
Good-day!
Love Ruby May

1 comment:

  1. You were wrong....There WAS a post when I looked.

    I look forward to reading your blog and getting to know you.

    x
    x
    x

    ReplyDelete