Monday 29 September 2008

Sunday

Today is a very frosty, lazy, toast and tea day.


I have been listening to Diving Bell and Gillian Welsch all morning and now it is 2:22 pm and I just finished two beautiful dresses that I have been working on for a while. They will be modeled and photographed tomorrow!




Last night I walked to my friend's house in the Plateau all the way along Avenue des Pins again. It was spitting with rain and the houses were all lit up in the dark. It is such a magical stroll, at the foot of the mountain. I took some pictures, but it was a little too shadowy.



This is the tree that grows outside my building. It has turned completely red within a week, and now is spilling its leaves onto the footpath.
I love swishing through the leaves in the morning on my way to school, thermos of tea in hand!



This is the study of the bell handle at Musee Redpath. I have a lovely crimson bound leather book for my drawings.



My bedside table- it looked especially frosted this morning as I was tidying up. It's in the spirit of Sunday I think!

2 comments:

  1. How good is your bedside table colour combination! Amazing. That sea shell box is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to play in mountains of autumn leaves. It's a pity we don't get the same sort of fall as our northern hemisphere friends.

    And your bedside table is absolutely darling in every way :D

    PS. Balaclava is one of my potential new hoods to move too. I love the location and the general vibe of the place :D

    ReplyDelete