Wednesday 4 March 2009

So... Hello Again

Let me see... what have I been doing lately?

Well. I made a baby. Out of clay and it has pushpin teeth and eyelashes made out of my hair. It's pretty scary and also a bit shiny. I wrapped him up in a velvet skirt I bought at the Village Des Valeurs and he now sits on top of my ironing board in a wicker basket, scowling at everyone who comes into my room.





I painted cartoon eyes on the toilet. They are bubbling up a bit, so I might re-do them. But it's nice to see a friendly face in the morning.



I made this doll quilt out of an old nightie and sewed it up with strands of my hair. It took so long, but the result is lovely. I think I would adore making an entire quilt sewn with hair.




I have survived a winter in Montreal. I love snow so much- usually I try to throw snowballs at everyone. And I love it when the snow all melts and then fresh snow falls, because there are always new snowmen to smile at in the morning on the way to school.





I will try to keep updating with photos more often- I have so much to catch up on!

No comments:

Post a Comment