Monday 28 November 2011

Bombshell Bathers










These are the bathers I will be putting in the shop this week! They have a control feature on the bust, and a cutaway back. Inspired by bathing suit fashions from the 40s and 50s, I decided to make a pointier shape with the bust, reminiscent of the cone bra.

I had so much fun making these! The fabric is 100% lycra and they are super comfy and flattering I think. I can't wait to wear them when we go swimming at Stingray Bay this Christmas. 

Photos by Steve.










4 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! And the bathing suits are nice too ;)

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so glam, and they are even better than the retro 50s ones I bought recently for 180 dollars! (but flattering togs are investment when one is 40...)
    love your work,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are cool shots! Great poses!

    bxx

    ReplyDelete