Wednesday 24 October 2012

Casper is Two!





Casper turned two on Friday so we went out to Trippy Taco for dinner and a beer in the afternoon sunshine. Yesterday I handed in my last essay for the year which means I have officially finished my first year of University. I have really only noticed how many things have changed this year. Casper started daycare, started walking and talking and growing SO quickly. 

I can't believe he is terribly two already.




Casper modelling some overalls I made him a few weeks ago, I just love the anchor suspenders.




This sequinned jacket is his favourite item of clothing and it's not even his size. He asks to wear it all the time, he's been a fancy boy from birth. He loves reading books, he is very animated when he reads stories to me, it's always "Oh no!" this and "Woooahhh" that. He is halfway between baby and little boy and that's okay with me. Happy Birthday little buddy.







Also, some work-in-progress paper piecing that I'm not sure what to do with yet, maybe another quilt?




I am also always posting my artwork on my tumblr if you ever want to see more of what I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment