Monday 31 December 2012

New Year's Eve























This year...

  • Casper started at the most beautiful daycare centre
  • I completed my first year of Fine Arts
  • Steve studied full-time in his third year of Arts
  • We went on some beach holidays
  • We had lots of dinner parties
  • I stopped breastfeeding 
  • We went driving, op shopping, walking, running, swimming, dancing
  • We did a lot of sewing, painting, baking, eating, drawing, laughing
  • We planted veggies and flowers, turning pink thumbs green
  • And half-built a cubby house (but that's a story for next year)
  • My dad bought a block of land and started planning his hobbit house.
And last of all, we started to settle and put our roots in the earth for the first time since moving back to Australia. I feel comfortable in this beautiful house and very lucky too. We have lots of wonderful family and friends and even though I don't believe in resolutions, I do believe in saying goodbye to the year that has passed. So goodbye 2012, you were stressful and fun and delicious all at once but I won't be visiting you again xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment