Wednesday 6 February 2013

Lately
















1.) Painting.
2, 3, 4 & 5.) Park plays with Jess.
6.) Visiting Daddy at the record shop.
7.) Cuddling with Harry, his right-hand man whenever he's at Grandma's house.

On Saturday night we went to this cute Japanese restaurant for dinner then back to our place for a drink. The next day we took Jess to the airport to see her off on her big adventure around South-East Asia. On the Monday night we drove to Warrnambool and came back on Tuesday to welcome another friend from Montreal who has come to live in Melbourne for a year!

I am exhausted but happy. We are going to an engagement party this afternoon and I think I need to take a nap! 


4 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures, that last one is way too cute! Sounds like you guys have had a really busy but fun couple of days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is'nt funny how invites for things always happen at the same time? I love your wee mans dungarees, I love dressing my boys in them. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound so incredibly busy...I would definitely need a nap too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photography is truly beautiful. I love when people take the everyday and document it in a way that makes you interested in the story. Well done!

    PS: Pretty painting!!!

    ReplyDelete