Wednesday 6 February 2013

Perfume




We went to the loveliest engagement party this afternoon. We left early because it was really hot and I had too many beers I think, but it was so good. There was a pool and bands and old friends, Casper ate lollies and leaned on a lot of people he didn't know. I did this painting for the happy couple. It's my first oil since October so I was feeling a bit worried that it wouldn't turn out, but I really like it and I love giving people pictures to put on their walls. Now we are going to order a pizza and watch a movie on the projector!

Don't forget to enter my Giveaway, there are a few prizes to win and not very many entrants so far!

10 comments:

  1. What a wonderful gift. I love your painting! Pizza and movie on a projector - very cool. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful beautiful painting, and you do oils too! Goodness, when are you opening an online etsy store? mel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been scrolling through your blog looking at your gorgeous artwork! Divine! So talented! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love it and you have such a talent. I think that would be such a brilliant yet to receive, all your love, time and effort. really beautiful..xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The painting is absolutely beautiful, I love the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this painting, so happy and fresh. What a lovely gift!

    xox Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. It's beautiful.

    Those colours... wow.

    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love this painting Ruby, so pretty! and I bet your friends loved it too! Such a sweet gift. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm dying over here..." i had too many beers i think"
    hahaha.
    excellent sense of humor.
    excellent art here!
    loving your blog already :]

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's beautiful!!! Too many beers - that sounds like something I would do. ;)

    ReplyDelete